Executive Leadership Development Coaching
Our Executive Leadership Development Coaching Tools
The core of the our Executive Leadership process is outlined below. In order to best meet your needs while you are continuing to “run the business” on a day-to-day basis, this process is designed to be extremely flexible. This means the decisions about the frequency and duration of the implementation sessions are reached jointly.
The components employed to help both the individual executive and the organization accomplish the desired results include:
- Written materials to ensure a core level of understanding
- Audio materials that are effective to help the subject matter become “internalized” through reinforcement and spaced repetition.
- A written Action Plan that both challenges and helps distill thought processes.
- A coach who will act as an accountability partner in order to maximize the beneficial outcome of the implementation.
Today's Leadership Challenges
The challenge has never been greater! In today’s business environment of accelerating change and increasing uncertainty, only leaders who know who they are and where they are going will succeed. Today’s leaders must do more than manage change.They must thrive on it!
A leader combines the vision and curiosity of a dreamer with the practical building skills of an architect. A leader is goal directed, looking forward with anticipation toward the attainment of measurable outcome goals. Goals give an effective leader meaning and purpose and serve as a continuous source of motivation in pursuit of organizational and individual success. To most effectively lead others, consider mastering the art of self leadership.
Working with a Developmental Coach will help you understand who you are and what gives your life value. Coaching will help you to establish your life’s purpose and pursue it with confidence, skill, and commitment. Know where you are going and how you are going to get there!
This Developmental Coaching process is a structured, openended, and pragmatic approach to personal and professional
growth. The process is designed to help individuals develop the attitudes, skills, and qualities necessary for personal and
Three Essential Elements
In order to create an environment of positive attitudes and possibility thinking, it is important for a leader to understand where and how attitudes are formed and how those attitudes can be developed.
Much of what a leader is involved in, and therefore accomplishes, involves other people. To be effective in this continuous
challenge, it is important to learn, understand, and use interpersonal skills effectively
Leadership, among other things, is the process of providing organizational direction and accomplishing necessary
objectives. The goal accomplishment model provides the tools and process necessary to achieve more goals, more often, in order to maximize results and outcomes.
Critical Issues Covered Within this Process
- The Role of Your Coach
- Strengthen Your Strengths
- Success Comes from Within
- Authority and Power
- Assessing Your Strengths
- Directing Change
- Behavior and Conditioning
- The Value of Mistakes
- Criteria for Effective Goal Setting
- Obstacles to Your Success
- Overcoming Obstacles to Change
- Planning with a Purpose
- Delegation and Management
- Communication and Human Relations
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
Developing Leadership for Measurable Results
• More Control of Your Future
• Increased Revenue
• Increased Profitability
• More Personal Time and Freedom
• A Clear, Focused Direction
• Enhanced Leadership Ability
• Results-Oriented Attitudes
• Developing Your Team
• Creating a Vision for Personal Direction and Decision Making
• Living Your Purpose